With the skirl of bagpipes, sprigs of heather, and a high tea, this event is a highlight of autumn. Please consider what you might add to Attic Treasures, the Silent Auction, or the art, books, linens, crafts and jewellery boutiques. If you are baking, or making jams or preserves in the early fall, consider putting some aside for the bazaar.
The St. Andrew's Ensemble will perform two mini-concerts in the sanctuary during the Bazaar. Proceeds from this afternoon are used by the Women's Guild to support over a dozen local charities, and to undertake projects around the church. Call Gail B. for information or with an offer to assist.
Did you know that at the Bazaar ...
- you can purchase all your Christmas baking and steamed puddings, jams, jellies and pickles?
- you can bid on delightful and surprising items in the Silent Auction?
- the Book Room features wonderful coffee table books and children's literature, at a fraction of the original cost?
- you can jazz up your home decor with prints, oils, watercolours and sketches from the Art in the Atrium display?
- you can check out old silver, chinaware and collectibles at Attic Treasures?
- you should come early to choose unique Christmas crafts and stocking stuffers from the Craft Table?
- you can buy belts, baubles, beads and more at the Jewellery and Accessories Boutique?
- the Linen Table abounds with beautiful fabrics at attractive prices?
- you can relax after your shopping success with a real Scottish Tea: scones, jam, sweets and cups of tea in the Scottish Tea Room?
Contributions are needed & may be left at the church from Nov. 24th.